Monday, August 25, 2008

Returning to the roots

I started this blog to chronicle my journey in recovery from an eating disorder. I've gotten away from that on occassion -- either not writing at all or writing about my daily life. Sometimes, I feel like I should write something else because my readers will get bored with my story. However, it occurs to me that the people who read this do so because my struggle was familiar to them -- either because you've watched me from a personal level or because you found comfort in these words for some reason.
I'm going to return to my purpose her because I've been hearing from a few of you that you want more about my journey and because I think there are more people to help.
Please feel free to forward the address to others who might find something familiar on these pages.

No comments: